The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Italian
- Address: 29, Jalan Berangan, Kuala Lumpur., KL
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Bar Italia in Kuala Lumpur ia a restaurant, bar and gelataria all in one. There are three levels of different setting dining place. The first level is simple and plan, with a bar and with many mouthwatering gelato to choose from.
There is also the second cosier and quieter level and the customers' favourite open-air rooftop level. Dining and sipping wine under the moonlight, provided it is not raining, is priceless.
The foundation of the menu is mainly pastas, with many other selection of antipastos and paninis. A meal such as ziti in cream sauce with prosciutto is not so common in Kuala Lumpur, but the Italians will know. If you are in favour of rabbit meat, do try thir mezzalune of ricotta cheese with stewed rabbit. Ma ma mia!
If you are up early, also worth mentioning is their breakfast menu consisting of freshly baked croissants, quinches, eggs and coffee.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
You might also like:
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters