The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: C/ Savina s/n, Peguera, 07160
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The south west coast of Mallorca has the rolling foothills of the Tramuntana mountains as a backdrop to the many bays, beaches and resorts along the sea front. Peguera is about 30 minutes from Palma - a relaxed sort of place, popular with families and older couples.
Club Europa is really a small village, with about 30 two storey buildings spread over large gardens. This 3 star resort is about 800 metres from the beach - the hotel operates a complimentary shuttle service - and perhaps 500 metres from the village centre.
Club Europa Rooms
This is a large complex, with capacity for over 1000 guests, and several different types of accommodation are available, from studios through double rooms and superior doubles to apartments with a separate bedroom. All the units have a kitchenette with refrigerator, complete private bathroom, a rentable safe, and a balcony or terrace.
The superior doubles have television and a ceiling fan.
Club Europa Restaurants & Bars
The main restaurant is air conditioned and offers the usual buffet service for main meals, while there are snack bars at each of the swimming pools, a grill, and a pizzeria, as well as a lounge bar/disco.
Club Europa Facilities
The complex is reasonably self contained with three swimming pools, two tennis courts, a multi purpose court, various games, childrens playground, a laundrette, and a small supermarket. There are entertainment and activity programmes for kids and adults, both day & night.
If you feel like spreading your wings a little and exploring more of fascinating Mallorca, take a look at our interactive maps for some of the options available, and see our travel pages for your transport options, including car hire.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"Once you step onto the road, and you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to" - J.R.R. Tolkien