The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Suites: 1
- Sleeps: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Villa
- Price from: 2300 EUR
- Address: Port de Sóller
- Phone: +34
This fantastic villa has a unique location with breathtaking views across the bay of Port de Sóller to the majestic Tramuntana mountains. The beach, and the town with its wide selection of restaurants and bars, are both just a short stroll away.
Villa 1060 Facilities
Air conditioning and heating, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, laundry facilities, satellite TV and Hi Fi.
Those looking for a quiet and peaceful relaxing holiday.
Villa 1060 Accommodation
Although it has only 2 double bedrooms, and a single bathroom with shower (no bath), the villa is quite spacious at 120 m². There are comfortable living and dining areas, a well equipped kitchen with central island, and a total of three terraces, which cannot be overlooked. The are around the large swimming pool incorporates a second, outdoor, kitchen.
Villa 1060 Location
The area around Port de Sóller is famous for its olive and orange groves, and there is a popular market in Sóller on Saturdays. You can get up there on the romantic old ex San Francisco tram, and to Palma de Mallorca on the vintage train. Our Travel pages have comprehensive information on your various options for local travel, including car hire.
For a romantic evening or a relaxed lunch right on the beach, try Agapanto which is just below the villa.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
"A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi