Puig de Randa
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Puig de Randa
- Address: Algaida, 07629
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The distinctive 540 metre silhouette of Randa can be seen from many places in Mallorca, and a trip to the mountain is one of the island's most rewarding tours. No less than three monasteries are still active on its slopes and the views from the top are exceptional.
Nuestra Señora de Gràcia is the first sanctuary you encounter on your way up the mountain, by way of a tar road to the right. This little sanctuary dates to the 15th century, and its church is tucked away in a 40 metre wide natural cave.
Just over 1km further up the main peak road, again to the right, you'll find the Santuari de Sant Honorat, founded in 1594 by Arnau Desbrull.
The peak of Randa is the site of the Santuari de Nostra Señora de la Cura, a substantial complex surrounded by substantial stone walls. Ramon Llull, the famous Mallorcan scholar and missionary, established the original monastery in the 13th century, but the oldest building on the site these days has 17th century origins.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- A View To Die For
- Cultural Experience
You might also like:
How to get there:
From Algaida, follow the Llucmajor road Ma-5010 for about 5 kilometres to Randa, then follow the signposted minor road up the mountain.
"I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad" - George Bernard Shaw