The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Zeri's is what a Mediterranean restaurant should be all about... some truly quality fresh and creative cuisine with an accent on seafood in a casually chic atmosphere. In summer, the outdoors are brought inside with the large french doors opened wide apart.
Zeri’s is located in the beautiful settings of the Portomaso Marina, a luxurious development that radiates the good life. The restaurant is the brain child of Chef Patron Mark Zerafa (known as Zeri and hence the name). The charming and comfortable setting with ambience lighting set the mood for a lovely and relaxed dining experience. In the summer months the open french doors are ideal to enjoy Malta’s pleasant evenings while gazing out at the luxury yachts surrounding the modern marina.
Zeri’s is a favourite with locals and has a very loyal clientele due to its genuinely good and imaginative Mediterranean based menu. Being on the Hilton’s doorstep, the place is also popular with tourists. Mark has put in a lot of effort and skill to create sophisticated dishes that combine traditional Mediterranean recipes with touches of oriental fusion. Mark is very open to ideas, so don’t hesitate to discuss the menu with him when he is at hand...he just might surprise you with something special.
The restaurant’s forte must be the delicious variety of salads and fish dishes. Good healthy dining that puts a smile on your face. Try the Calamari Salad dressed with a sweet chilli and ginger sauce, or the Involtini of Sea Bass and Fresh Salmon on a bed of rocket with a light lemon and parsley sauce, or maybe the stuffed mushrooms with a delicate aubergine and zucchini farce, topped with parmigiano served with sun dried tomatoes and rosemary infused in oil...mmm.
Gluten free and vegetarian dishes are available on request. The wine list is great with a good variety of local and international wines, and to round things off, the team at Zeri’s are a tight knit group and the service is excellent. All in all, a definite two thumbs up!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
- A Bit of Romance
- Fine Dining
How to get there:
"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote" - Michael Palin