Two and a Half Lemon Restaurant
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
A creative kitchen with fantastic indoor and outdoor spaces and unique views. Try the DIY black rock grill... its fun and delicious!
Two and a Half Lemon is set within the Vittoriosa Marina, a relatively new development which includes luxury apartments, a yacht marina, restaurants and bars, as well as the National Maritime Museum. Set on the shoreline of the historic town of Birgu (the original settlement of the Knights of St. John), the area provides fantastic views of Senglea just across the marina and of Valletta further on.
The actual Two and a Half Lemon restaurant is itself located within a medieval building with loads of character and which was fully exploited in the decor and transformation into a modern restaurant. The historic features, such as the old vaulted ceiling, are complemented with traditional Maltese tiles and blended with modern touches such as the Phillipe Starke chairs. A tasteful and elegant mix of elements which brought contemporary décor into a historic venue.
The menu at the Two and a Half Lemon restaurant is a healthy combination of meat and fish dishes, pasta, salads and platters. It is purposefully varied to lend itself well with both evening patrons in search of a fine dining venue and with daytime customers who want to enjoy a light lunch with a glass of wine while soaking in the fine Maltese weather and the idyllic marina views. The cuisine is what you could define as modern Mediterranean fusion. A creative take on popular Mediterranean dishes... be it a light tasty salad, delicious Italianate pasta, the daily fresh seafood, a choice of succulent meats or the inspired desserts.
Another unique feature at Two and a Half Lemon is the Black Rock Grill. This is a deliciously healthy dining option that allows your meal to be cooked live on your table using a scorching volcanic rock. This sears in all the natural juices, flavours and nutrients of the meats, guaranteeing a taste that is unique to black rock grill dining.
A choice of creative set menus are also available at Two and a Half Lemon which, together with the flexible indoor and outdoor areas available, make the restaurant ideal for group events. The management of the restaurant is especially experienced in successfully delivering for such occasions, be it a business or leisure group event.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Teenagers
Best For What:
- A Bit of Romance
- A View To Die For
- Alfresco Dining
How to get there:
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters