The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Giuseppi's is nestled in an old town house down the main street passing through the centre of Mellieha village. Food here is truly exquisite by a well known local chef and a highly recommended spot for anyone staying in the northern part of Malta.
Giuseppi's Restaurant has gathered a loyal following over the years as a quality restaurant with a twist.
Located in a traditional town house within Malta's northernmost village, Mellieha, the décor of Giuseppi's is homely with walls painted in warm earthly colours and various knick-knacks hanging on them, mismatched traditional wooden chairs and tables, and loads of visible storage space for the extensive wine collection of the restaurant.
The veteran chef patron, Michael Diacono, who has been running Giuseppi's restaurant since the early 90's, constantly reinvents the menu in-keeping with the times and seasonality of ingredients. The constant is the creative streak that is always evident across Giuseppi's restaurant menu, be it a coffee rub peppered tuna, a rabbit cooked in chocolate sauce or a de-boned quail stuffed with foie gras to name a few. You will also find a number of 'home-made' dishes such as delicious ravioli filled with goat's cheese as well as other favourites such as fresh fish or succulent meats with roasted vegetables and a mouthwatering dessert short-list.
Regulars are happy to return and be surprised by Michael's creations. First timer's are wooed by the friendly atmosphere, great food and service and an intelligently varied wine list.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
- A Bit of Romance
- Fine Dining
How to get there:
"Travel and change of pace impart new vigor to the mind" - Seneca