1743 Razzett l-Antik
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The Maltese Nights at Razzett l-Antik are unmissable... however, great to visit on other nights too, especially if you want to mingle with locals. Qormi is home to the delicious local Maltese bread... ask for lots of it to enjoy with the food!
Razzett l-Antik is a foreigner's treasure cove. If you are intent on sampling some authentic Maltese food but don't have access to a local family's dining room in Malta, then '1743' Razzett L-Antik (The Old Farmhouse) is your answer. The restaurant is set in what was once a milling factory to grind grain to flour for daily bread and is over four hundred years old. The staff wear traditional costumes and the food is served in reminiscent metal cooking pots. In an island so absorbed on improving cuisine standards based on international influences, Razzett l-Antik takes pride in promoting Malta's deep-rooted food traditions and rich culture.
The menu is based on a belief that "patience, passion and slow roasting make one warm hearty meal". A cold Maltese platter consisting of peppered goat's cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and other traditional produce are an ideal starter, as is the homely daily soup. The inevitable rabbit based dishes such as the spaghetti with a rabbit sauce, fried rabbit and rabbit stew are present. Other local Malta favourites include homemade ravioli, spaghetti with octopus, stuffed aubergines, marinated rib-eye steak, leg of pork, swordfish, grouper and many more. Each dish is accompanied by a generous portion of roasted potatoes and vegetables. In addition, the wine cellar is home to many varieties of premium and private estate wines of the Maltese islands.
The size and traditional feel of the converted Malta farmhouse also make it an ideal venue for private functions such as weddings or corporate events (a fully functional conference hall is available). A smaller dining room with an evocative vaulted ceiling is ideal for gourmet and private dining, while the medieval milling room is now set up for the two cooking schools.
At Razzett l-Antik the atmosphere is invariably lively, the welcoming service is informal family-style, prices are moderate and smiles are guaranteed.
Maltese Night every Wednesday
1743 Razzett l-Antik is proud to organise a truly enjoyable evening every Wednesday evening. The restaurant is dressed up for the occasion with traditional feast decorations and an extended menu of delicious local food and flowing wine is accompanied by strolling musicians and folklore dancing that is guaranteed to create a special atmosphere and give you a true taste of typical Maltese merrymaking! Click on the link available in the contact details sections for the Maltese Night menu.
Chamber of Mysteries dinner show every Monday and Wednesday
It is possible to follow your dinner at Razzett l-Antik with a spell bounding show of magic and illusions in a secret underground theatre within the restaurants premises. This is a great way to spend an unforgettable evening consisting of delicious food followed by a truly mesmerising show.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Teenagers
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Lively Atmosphere
- The Local Experience
How to get there:
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters