Zeus Greek Restaurant
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Zeus is probably the only quality Greek restaurant on the island. Located in Xemxija, it is easily reachable from Mellieha and St Pauls Bay areas. Food is great and good value. The charming hosts will make sure you are well taken care of. In summer, book on the alfresco terrace with views of the bay
Zeus Greek Restaurant
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Address: Xemxija Hill, St Pauls Bay
- Phone: +356 2157 8585
in the North of Malta. An ever growing number of loyal clientele as well as prominent local food critics concur that a genuine effort has been put into Zeus to make this a truly satisfying and authentic Greek dining experience. The interior is welcoming, fresh and well kept, the crockery is all of fine quality, the service impeccable led by a husband and wife team who are both knowledgeable and passionate about their trade, while the food...well it might be a cliché, but the food is truly divine and fit for Greek gods to feast on.
The menu at the Zeus Greek Restaurant is truly exhaustive. It covers delicious soups, traditional dips and authentic starters. Succulent lava-rock grilled or traditionally skewered marinated meats. Authentic Greek main meat dishes including chicken, lamb, rabbit, pork and beef. Fresh fish and seafood dishes tossed and cooked in an assortment of typical Greek varieties. The mandatory Meze menu is available together with a healthy choice of vegetarian dishes. The dessert options are just as tempting.
The 'greekness' of Zeus restaurant is not just a facade. Every effort is made to transport you to this land with a great culinary tradition. Malta shares the Mediterranean sea and climate with Greece, so a number of traditional ingredients are easily available and grown or caught locally. However, the Zeus Greek Restaurant team go beyond this and make sure to infuse local Greek produce such as their distinctive feta cheese and yoghurt. It is also probably the only restaurant in Malta to stock up on such a wide variety of Greek wines too.
With the reasonable prices on offer and a choice to satisfy anyone’s tastes, the overall dining experience at the Zeus Greek Restaurant is just as it should be...being well taken care of in pleasant surroundings with deliciously hearty and characteristic food. Kalí óreksi!
Terrace Open in Summer
A roof terrace for outdoor dining with views of Xemxija Bay and St Paul’s Bay is available in the summer months. A selection of prime cuts of meat and daily fresh fish are cooked specially on a lava grill. Complemented by a pleasant breeze and relaxing background music, you’ve got all the ingredients for a fantastic evening.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Mature Travellers
- Families With Teenagers
- Off The Beaten Path
- A Bit of Romance
- Alfresco Dining
How to get there:
"If you look like your passport photo, you're too ill to travel " - Will Kommen