The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Address: Mijas Golf, Mijas
- Phone: +34 628 949 110
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Luxury Spanish Pueblo-style 1 Bedroom house on the Costa Del Sol overlooking Mijas Golf courses, Fuengirola and the Mediterranean.
Casa Aimee Facilities
Silhouetted by the morning sun, the craggy Sierra de Mijas contrast sharply with the well kept golf courses and, beyond, the resort of Fuengirola and the Mediterranean. The area is rich in eating places, from the inexpensive ventas to elegant restaurants offering the best of haute cuisine.
Puebla Aida is ideally located to satisfy the many interests and needs of visitors. Fuengirola, some two miles away, provides several miles of safe, sandy beaches, numerous shops and restaurants catering for all tastes. For the sports enthusiast, there are said to be more than fifty golf courses within an hours drive. Tennis and horse riding are available nearby, as also is the Mijas Aqua Park.
The accommodation is suitable for couples or 4 golfers.
Casa Aimee Accommodation
This is a three-storey property with spacious, sunny roof terrace.
The ground floor bedroom has a king size bed, double fitted wardrobe with adjoining WC and hand basin. The first floor comprises sitting room, bathroom and kitchen.
The south facing sitting room has a sofa bed which sleeps 2 adults, dining area, Sky television and CD stereo system. French doors lead to a small west facing terrace with table and chairs Also on this level is the main bathroom with bath and shower over, WC, and wash basin. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, microwave, large fridge/freezer and washing machine.
From the sitting room, an internal staircase leads to the large south-west facing sun terrace affording spectacular views over Mijas golf courses, hills, and the Mediterranean. This area is furnished with patio table/chairs, sun beds, sun umbrella, and gas BBQ.
Bed linen and towels are provided. A travel cot, high chair and child’s car seat are available at no extra cost.
Special prices for long stays.
Booking deposit £50 per week. Balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to visit.
(All prices include end of visit cleaning and laundry service)
Casa Aimee Location
The Mijas Horse Race Course is ten minutes away.
Puerto Banus, with its famous marina, new shopping mall, restaurants and night spots, is only half an hour’s drive away.
Within a two hour drive are Gibraltar with its English shops, Granada with its Alhambra Palace, and Ronda with its famous viaduct.
For the even more active, winter sports can be enjoyed on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada, again, less than two hours drive away.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"Make voyages! Attempt them...there's nothing else" - Tennessee Williams