El Gran Gatsby
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
In the heart of Puerto Banus, El Gran Gatsby restaurant and lounge dance bar offers panoramic views of the port and exquisite Mediterranean cuisine in a chic atmosphere.
Set in the emblematic tower of the Puerto Banus, El Gran Gatsby is the perfect place for dinner, drinks and listening to good music. A place of vanguard design, modern interiors and cosmopolitan ambience.
The inside restaurant boasts fantastic views of the marina and is modern and stylish in design, whilst the open air terrace gives uninterrupted views of the sea and transforms from a dining area into a lounge dance bar during the evenings, where you can relax and enjoy the ambience. The lounge bar also has live music and DJ sessions on selected nights, so you can enjoy a cocktail or two and dance the night away.
Pasta and rice dishes, seafood, fish and meat dishes all feature heavily on the main course menu, accompanied by an extensive list of over 50 wines. The diverse selection includes 'Spezzatino' chopped beef tenderloin sauteed with porcini mushrooms, fresh cream and balsamic vinegar served with fresh pasta; charcoal grilled lobster; octopus with mashed potatoes spiced with La Vera paprika; and crackling suckling pig with mango, pear and pineapple chutney.
If you are in the centre of Nueva Andalucia, you should try their sister restaurant Magna Cafe.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- A View To Die For
- Alfresco Dining
- Celeb Spotting
How to get there:
El Gran Gatsby is located on the western end of the port just underneath Pangea Nightclub.
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are " - Edith Wharton