El Corte Ingles
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
El Corte Inglés is Spain's largest department store chain, with branches all over the country, and now in Portugal and Italy. El Corte Inglés has become Spain's answer to Selfridges.
The El Corte Ingles in Puerto Banus has everything a store of this size could offer, and more, and after an extensive expansion it is even bigger and better than before. Located centrally in Puerto Banús, El Corte Inglés consists of six vast floors with plenty of parking available at the lowest rate in the city. Access to the store is easy with buses stopping within the ground floor parking area with routes to San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella and Fuengirola as well as a taxi rank directly outside the store.
The easiest way to begin your journey through El Corte Inglés' vastness is to work your way up. Starting at the bottom, the Sotano 2, meaning Below Basement, consists of a haberdashery, fabrics, home furniture and household items on offer.
Sotano 1, the Basement, has sports equipment and clothing, toys, shoe repairers, photocopying services, dry cleaners, key cutters, customer services, post office, a car shop and garage and flower arrangements.
The Ground Floor houses a couple of cafeterias, perfume and make-up, lottery, footwear, handbags and briefcases, jewellery including Stephen Webster, photography, pharmacy, opticians, and newspapers and magazines. Half of this floor is dedicated to the Hipercor supermarket. This isn't an ordinary supermarket since it sells everything from fine wines to DIY tools. The food is of excellent quality with all sorts of fresh meats, salads, cheeses, fruits and vegetables as well as everything else a normal supermarket does or doesn't have. With large areas devoted to electronics, toys, pet products, furniture for the home and garden, appliances and clothing, Hipercor is a department store within a department store. Hipercor also offers the service of delivering your shopping to your home for free if you spend over €120.
The First Floor has the very latest fashion collections for men, women and children, male and female hairdressers, baby products and a breastfeeding room. As a result of the expansion, a trendy café is now situated at the back behind the women's clothing that has views of the mountains through the floor to ceiling windows.
The Second Floor is made up of electrical goods including computers and televisions as well as crockery and cutlery, household goods, linen, furniture, luggage, books, music and stationery. There is also a telephone shop, travel agents, bar and restaurants. Our favourite part of this floor is the Champagne Bar where you can sip on Moet and Chandon after a hard days shopping and enjoy a fine selection of gourmet bites too.
El Corte Inglés is open Monday to Saturday from 10am until 10pm and in July and August it is open Monday to Sunday from 10:30am until 10:30pm. It is also open on several Spanish bank holidays as well as at Christmas. For those looking to pick up some bargains the summer (July 1 to August 31) and winter (January 7 to March 1) sales can see discounts of up to 70 per cent.
The food hall in El Corte Ingles also now includes La Maquina Restaurant - 951 506 224, Tse Yang dimsum Club - 951 319 553, and Mamma Mia Pizzería - 952 929 067.
El Corte Inglés offers a service of interpreters, speaking nine languages, a Personal Shopping Service available at shopping hours on 679 673 555 and a service that deals exclusively with Foreign residents living in Spain, The What's Hot team. Contact the What's Hot team on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the What's Hot Card and on the What's Hot Magazine.
If you have any questions at all and want to get an answer in your own language, please use the email address on this page to contact directly with the Puerto Banús store.
Check out the profile for their unique home and decoration store El Capricho.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- For Him
How to get there:
El Corte Ingles can be seen clearly from the main N340 motorway. Take any of the Puerto Banus exits from the motorway and head into the centre of town. If you park in any one of the underground car park (Marina Banus, Plaza Antonio banderas or the El Corte Ingles car park) you simply can not miss El Corte Ingles!
"I haven't been everywhere, but it’s on my list" - Susan Sontag