The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Shinok is a term coined during the revolution for a cosy Ukrainian crossroad tavern. Every Muscovite knows Shinok, it is one of the iconic restaurants of the capital. In fact, this is more than just a restaurant - it is a little piece of Ukraine right across the street from the financial heart of Moscow, the World Trade Centre on Krasnaya Presnya.
Shinok's history began in 1997, when founder Andrei Dellos decided to introduce 'the best example of Ukrainian culinary expertise in Moscow'. The 'wow' factor was there from day one and drew in all sorts of guests, starting from presidents and finishing with the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Rolling Stones. Amazing food and an even more amazing atmosphere ensured that the guests got the best of Ukraine.
You will find Shinok to be a wonderful fusion of classical national cuisine, new culinary technologies all served up in a fine modern interior. Newly fitted window installations give a sense of space and light while the refurbished 19th century brickwork and unrefined wooden floors maintain their loyalty to their roots. A theatre lighting specialist has created a unique aura in the restaurant with different lighting schemes depending on the time of day
Heavy wooden stools have been replaced by softly cushioned armchairs and sofas covered with authentic brightly coloured and ornamented textiles from Ukraine's Gutsul' region. Then there's the atrium. An imitation of a rustic courtyard with real livestock casually wandering around, the spacious atrium lets guests dine under the shade of the trees.
Michele Brogioni, an Italian Michelin star chef has developed a creative and original approach of serving food. Delicacies are produced according to age-old traditions designed to give the effect of an authentic Ukrainian cuisine.
When school is in session, Shinok organizes fun and educating Sundays for its youngest guests, where they get to see the livestock, learn about the environment, make something with their own hands and listen to traditional fairytales. The originality of the concept, the authenticity of the atmosphere and kitchen and the immaculate service make Shinok the ideal place for a business lunch, a romantic dinner or an outing for the whole family. Welcome to Ukraine of the 21st century!
Opening Times 12pm - 12am
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Fine Dining
- Lively Atmosphere
- The Local Experience
St. Valentines Day
Restaurant "Shinok" invites its guests to the evening "Love with a Ukrainian accent." Folk ensemble performance with favorite folk songs is promised. Gifts to couples in love - A loving couples gifts – souvenir banks of salad with pepper and two wooden spoons - will be delivered by the goat Vera which lives in the restaurant atrium.
14 Feb 2014
14 Mar 2014
How to get there:
"If at some point you don't ask yourself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' then you're not doing it right" - Roland Gau