The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Janjikar Street, Lohar Chawl, South Mumbai, 400002
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Mangaldas market is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Mumbai. This market was established in 1893. It houses more than 100 shops in nine dingily divided lanes. The market is known as a major cloth centre with more than one lakh visitors’ daily. It is having 19 entry points. Shops situated here offer clothes, textile, and material in various prints, patterns and colors. Bargaining is the way to shop in this awfully crowded, but great market. Prices of clothes are generally much cheaper as compared with other shopping areas of Mumbai.
The best option for shopping is to first browse around the market and then decide what you want to buy. It is a great place to purchase traditional clothes, such as duppatas (the long scarfs atop the salwar kameez), both professional and amateur alike. The tiny shops are built on a raised platform and shopkeepers sit comfortably on gaddas (beds) placed on the floor.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are " - Edith Wharton