The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Senapati Bapat Road, Dadar, South Mumbai, 400014
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Manish Market is a famous market to deal in Chinese products. It has a huge variety of items ranging from mosquito Killing Rackets, MP3 Players, Digital Displays, LCD Screens, Fancy Lights to Crockery & bone china items. Some other products you will find there include air pillows, toys, mobile phones, accessories like battery, handsfree, bluetooth doggle, bluetooth ear piece, memory card, cover, screen guard and many other fancy products which you may have not seen before.
Manish Market (the building) itself is a retail market. In this market dealers sit in open space or in a store made of thick plastic, the temporary stores. This place is offering a huge variety of products to the patrons and it is very cheap in prices with better quality and more long lasting. It is busy during the evening time with lots of crowd all around. It’s noisy, busy and you are constantly bumping and squeezing around people.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles" - Tim Cahill