The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Eternity Mall, Teen Hath Naka, Thane, 400601
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
An emerging family entertainment centre focused primarily on Exhibition and Gaming zone, Cinemax is one of the most recognizable film exhibition brands in the entertainment industry.
It is one of the largest Exhibition theatre chains in India operating 33 properties with 110 screens and 28,181 seats and is also one of the dominant players in Mumbai operating 40 screens with seating capacity of 10,948 at 13 locations in and around Mumbai, which is home to the Hindi Film industry 'Bollywood'.
Cinemax is a part of the Kanakia Group, which has a track record of over 20 years in real estate development. Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Ethical Business, Use of Technology, Innovation for Market Leadership, Value Employees, Corporate Social Responsibility are the features of the company.
Cinemax has taken the movie experience to an entirely new level! Watching the movie is only the beginning of the magical experience. The movie buffs can view blockbusters in style at Cinemax, in recliners, massage chairs and customer service fit for a king.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life" - Jack Kerouac