SPICE Corporate Gifts & Promotion Items
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Spice goes the extra mile, finding that one corporate item that truly captures your company or brand image. Margo likes a challenge so go ahead and ask her to find that which you think is not possible?
Spice Corporate, established since 2008 is well known among their corporate and organizational clients in Namibia, South Africa and Angola. A proud Namibian company with a unique take on gifts and promotional items sourced from a wide variety of global manufacturers, tailor-branded to any client’s requirements within the lowest lead time and always delivered on time.
Spice Corporate have many longstanding clients and value the long-term relationships and goodwill they have build through providing a professional service, Spice Corporate looks forward to serve you and build a reputable relationship with your organization.
For a comprehensive inventory of their product range kindly visit their website via the link provided above, for any tailored or unique requirements please don’t hesitate to contact Margo directly for assistance.
You can rely on them to put the Spice back in your promotional items.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert