The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
And if like most men, shopping is not seen as a sport, the boys joining the wife's can take the opportunity to watch some real sport while having a cold lager or sundown cocktail at one of the many bistro's and bars available. If it is too early for a lager then opt out of the shopping by taking the
- Address: PO Box 3644, Namibia, Windhoek
- Phone: +264 (61) 239 251
Fax:+264 (61) 239 709
The perfect venue for the ladies to shop till your heart's content or enjoy a movie the girlfriends on the big screen at the resident Cinema which shows all the latest's feature films. Have a scrumptious meal with family or a hearty breakfast with friends while browsing the latest fashions and delights or simply catching up while doing the groceries or seeking a reason to visit the various specialty shops, get some trendy kids fashion, indulge in the confectioneries or simply have some "me time" with a spoil yourself visit to the beauty shops and salons.
And if like most men, shopping is not seen as a sport, the boys joining the wife's can take the opportunity to watch some real sport while having a cold lager or sundown cocktail at one of the many bistro's and bars available. If it is too early for a lager then opt out of the shopping by taking the young ones for a pizza or a long fresh cup of java while perusing the day's news papers.
Access to Maerua Mall is a real breeze, with three different entrances and ample of parking whether outside for free or under-roof at a reasonable fee, getting your vehicle a save spot to wait for you is in abundance and well protected.
A demarcated Taxi Rank keeps the traffic at bay and for those who are visiting Maerua without own transport an easy option to accessing public transport.
We recommend Maerua Mall as it boasts a good wide variety of shops allowing for "a all under one roof" experience, the mall is well designed and lends itself to a relaxed shopping experience, for the men it's a blessing in disguise and provides plenty of men-shops and relaxing venues to retire to after your small list of shopping has been done.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Children
How to get there:
Maerua Mall is located at the junction of Sam Najuma and Robert Mugabe Avenues, take any of these trunk roads due south and you will easily find us. Opening Times: Weekdays 09h00 until 19h00 Saturdays 09h00 until 17h00 Sundays 09h00 until 14h00
"Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world" - Gustave Flaubert