Wall Street Plaza
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Taco Tuesday is a great time to be had at La Cantina on Wall Street each Tuesday. Wall Street offers free cover each weekday but if you get there early enough, sometimes you can get in for free on the weekends too!
Great restaurants and food by day, awesome bars and drinks by night. This is the essence of the Wall Street Plaza. Located in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Lake Eola, just off of the famous Orange Avenue, lies one of Orlando's premier nightlife and entertainment areas. Locals and visitors alike flock to Wall Street each day to enjoy the food and comfortable atmosphere of Cantina, Waitiki, and Sauced, while thousands of people plan their weekends around the world famous Wall Street Plaza Block Parties that happen every Friday and Saturday night. The best part about these weekend block parties, is that you can get FREE COVER by using our special offer for Wall Street.
With events, live concerts, huge block parties, outdoor bars, and more, there is literally something going on at Wall Street every single night of the week. There are nine bars, restaurants, and clubs on Wall Street for you to explore and find your favorite. With no cover during the week and only a small cover that includes entry into the Block Party and every single bar and club on the weekends, it is one of the best deals in Orlando.
The Bars and Restaurants
Cantina - The Cantina offers lunch, dinner, and late night food in the form of tasty Mexican cuisine. Once the sun sets expect tequila and beer to flow for a great time!
Waitiki - Enjoy lunch, dinner, and late night food with Waitiki's tropical menu, including seafood, great burgers (some with pineapple!), and other dishes. At night the restaurant turns bar and keeps drinks coming all night and specializes in exotic Tiki Drinks.
Slingapour's - Wall Street's main club features hip hop, rock and R&B each Friday and Saturday night.
Loaded Hog - A cozy friendly vibe can be found at the Loaded Hog, with plenty of regulars and beers to go round. For the cheapest beer in downtown Orlando be sure to ask for a "Dumpster Dive"!
Monkey Bar - Escape the crowds and relax in this martini bar and lounge a floor above the rest of Wall Street Plaza. Enjoy the couches and bar inside or hang out on the balcony overlooking the nearby park and Wall Street.
One Eye'd Jacks - For big time partying and fun, cut through Cantina and enjoy the night in One Eye'd Jacks. If you're feeling truly brave, give the shot wheel a whirl!
The Globe - Relax at this worldly bar with a touch of sophistication. The outdoor patio allows for plenty of people watching on Wall Street.
The Hen House - A small "hole in the wall" kinda bar, serving 30 different craft beers, flavored moonshine, and open late!
Hooch - Wall Street's newest addition, Hooch, features big screen TVs around the bar and shots of fruit flavored moonshine for all. Hooch has quickly risen to the top as one of our favorite bars on Wall Street!
Be sure to drop by for the daily Happy Hour specials from 4pm to 7pm with numerous drink specials and half priced appetizers.
Hours vary from bar to bar but you'll be able to eat and drink somewhere on Wall Street from 11am to 11pm and then continue drinking until 2am every single night. The weekend block parties start at 9pm each Friday and Saturday night.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Live Music
- Lively Atmosphere
- Late Nights
How to get there:
Located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, within walking distance of Lake Eola and just off of Orange Avenue, the Wall Street Plaza is one of the most centrally located entertainment areas. Navigating the one way streets of downtown Orlando can be tricky, so be sure to pay attention to the signs at each stop light.
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert