The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Bring comfortable clothes and make sure to separate a few hours to visit. The Park is very big and if you are with kids can easily be a full day activity.
- Address: Via Porras, Panama City, San Francisco, Panama City
Park Omar, or Parque Omar as is called in Spanish, is an oasis in the heart of Panama City. Park Omar has many recreational activities for locals and tourists to enjoy. It is free to access, there are many parking spaces and it can get quite busy. However, Park Omar is very big so even at it’s busiest it doesn't feel crowded.
Walking, jogging and running around the main fitness trail on the outskirts of Park Omar you will cover a distance of 3.5km. The main trail is wide and paved. Whilst on it you will encounter many bends and small hills. When taking this trail you will see many of the wonderful facilities Park Omar has to offer. There are also many different trails to follow within the park.
The park has multiple children’s playgrounds suitable for all ages, from toddlers to teens. There are also soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball courts and baseball fields. Not to mention the bountiful areas of green grass where many soccer games take place.
Within Park Omar you can also find a public library which is generally open Mondays to Saturdays from 10am to 6pm. But it is best to call and check if this is your reason for visiting Park Omar. This is Panama’s national library and it is air-conditioned and has computers with internet access that you can pay a small fee to use. The library has some English language books but primarily houses Spanish books.
Located behind the library is a public swimming pool. A perfect place to cool off after exercising in the park. The pool is large and nice and it is generally clean and well maintained. The pool is open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily except Mondays
Also in the center of Park Omar you can find an outdoor gymnasium with many outdoor exercise equipment. This brand new area in the park is gaining popularity and is a great addition to the facilities in Park Omar.
There are also some places to buy food and drinks within the park. Most days you will find groups around the park on field trips from schools, church groups and sporting activities. The park also has a few stage areas used for presentations and shows. Park Omar is well maintained and really has something for everyone.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
Best For What:
How to get there:
"Travel and change of pace impart new vigor to the mind" - Seneca