Kampa Garden Hotel
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Hotel Kampa Garden is a great option for accommodation if you are in Prague for a long or a short stay. It has the benefit of being small and friendly and it is located on a very pretty Kampa island on the river Vltava right in the centre of the city. After considerable renovation during the last few years it reopened as recently as 2011 and offers rooms to suit individual travellers, couples, families and small groups.
Kampa Garden Hotel Facilities
Apart from its very attractively laid out dining room in which breakfast is served in buffet style every morning Kampa Garden Hotel doesn't have any restaurant or bar within the hotel. However this should be no problem whatsoever as in the immediate vicinity are a wonderful number of excellent dining options. Some bars, pubs and clubs also are close by so one should have no problem at all with dining or entertainment options.
Kampa Garden Hotel Accommodation
Quiet and pleasant accommodation in a very comfortable setting is the motto of the people at Hotel Kampa Garden and with just 35 guest rooms in total this should be the feeling that guests enjoy. 23 of the guest rooms are double rooms and the others a variety of family suites and luxury living. All rooms are delightfully laid out and contain all the facilities which one expects nowadays. Free coffee and tea in your room is a lovely gesture too.
Kampa Garden Hotel Location
Kampa Island isn't a very big space but nevertheless it is good to know the exact address of the hotel and this is U Sovovych mlynu 9. It lays just 100 metres from the steps leading up to the gorgeous Charles Bridge and other superb landmarks walkable from the hotel include Little Town Square and the National Theatre. The lovely Hill of Petrin is close by too. For a memorable stay in Prague the Kampa Garden Hotel may be perfect for you.
Here are the most interesting attractiveness and their distances from Kampa Garden Hotel:
1) Charles Bridge ........100 metres
2) Prague Castle .........800 metres
3) Old Town Square ......850 metres
4) Petrin Tower - Cable Car......450 metres
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- Business Travellers
How to get there:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson