Harfa Shopping Gallery
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Shopping Gallery Harfa is the staggeringly large and completely new shopping centre just opened in Prague. It is, as their advertisement says, 'the place where shopping comes alive'. Already recognised as the biggest shooping centre and mall in the Czech Republic the entire areal is spread over a colossal 50,000 square metres. Not just a place for shopping it is an experience for a new generation where entertainment, Petrin sport, and leisure go hand in hand. And of course Galerie Harfa is a fantastic place to take the family, to meet with friends, or just to go along with your partner and spend some enjoyable time walking around its bright and busy interior seeing what is new and what is happening.
Although the mall is very large the passages are wide and pleasant and everything is divided over just three floors, so not too much going up and going down. Shopping Gallery Harfa has a magnificent 160 outlets, stalls, and shops catering for just about everything that the shopper could wish for. Naturally the retail units are everywhere but there are also restaurants, food courts, a childrens playground, an ice rink, water fountains, a fitness centre, a nonstop sport bar, a hypermarket for your grocery shopping and some multimedia attractions. One could easily spend the whole day in the pleasant and energetic spaces of this incredible mall and at times there are exciting occasions like their themed events such as a Sporting Weekend, a Fashion Weekend, or aWeekend of Entertainment. However for many people shopping is what it is all about and for range, variety and brand names Galerie Harfa has so much to offer whether what you are looking for is street fashion, formalwear, sports items, watches and jewellery, pastimes like music or film dvds, electrical shops, and perfumes and beauty products. There are also quite a number of excellent restaurants and cafes for restinga while and getting something to eat or drink.
Open every day, Galerie Harfa is a very short walk from the metro stop Ceskomoravska. There is also a tram stop right outside and for drivers there is carparking space for 1600 cars. Additionally the great O2 entertainment arena is right next door so you could plan to take in an event there either before or after your time at Galerie Harfa.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year" - Unknown