The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Stepanska 29, Prague 1, New Town, 110 00
- Phone: +420 732 227 510
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
It should come as no surprise that in a city as theatrical and inventive as Prague that some of the most amazing marionettes should be produced here as well. Marionettes are, of course, those incredibly flexible small puppets whose limbs and heads move by virtue of some ingeniously placed strings which the performer utilises. The company Axa Marionettes has a team of wonderfully creative marionette makers, all talented in their own unique way, whose passion it is to make the finest marionettes you can imagine. Some are custom-made, some are made specifically with stage performance in mind and some are for the curious beginner or collector.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:
Dan, Hanka, Karolina, Pavel and Xenia are the gifted five makers of the marionettes for Axa. Dan, originally a woodcarver, refined his skills yet more to make marionettes and many of his creations are used in Teatro Truhla with which he is closely involved.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien