The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: All
- Address: Vaclavske namesti 56, Praha 1, New Town, 110 00
- Phone: +420 725 190 646
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Vytopna is a restaurant in Prague that has everyone talking and for sure the children will absolutely love it. What is so fantastic and unique is, and this needs to be seen to be believed, that guests at the restaurant are served by model trains along 400 metres of model railway. They, that is the trains, will stop at your table, delivering your drinks with no delay. While that may be amusing it still needs to be asked whether the food and drink here are good, and the answer is a resounding yes. It is possible to come in any time of day from 11am onwards and sit down to a fine meal with that, well, fascinating service. Another great advantage of Vytopna is its location, situated right on Wenceslas Square.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:
The restaurant Vytopna is one which doesn't do one menu all day long but in fact has three.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- Lively Atmosphere
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert