Villa Montaña Beach Resort
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Villa Montaña Beach Resort is truly a hidden gem, top-notch amenities, beautiful grounds and world-class restaurants, you must experience Villa Montaña Beach Resort.
A Relaxing Hotel Experience awaits you at Villa Montana Beach Resort in beautiful Isabela, Puerto Rico.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort is a private enclave situated on 35 lush acres and three miles of pristine, secluded beach front. Soak in real Caribbean ambiance and surround yourself with tropical landscaping, flowers, palm trees and exotic flowering shrubs and trees. Cool down and slow down to a relaxed pace at Villa Montaña Beach Resort, Puerto Rico's best kept secret.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort is just a 15 min. drive from Aguadilla International Airport (BQN) but miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily living.
Beach side romantic weddings is our specialty at Villa Montaña Beach Resort and our experienced wedding planners will work with you to plan every detail of your special day at our tropical resort.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort also caters to groups and provides the ideal setting for families and executive retreats.
Relax at our seaside Pool or immerse into the tranquil atmosphere which the Zen Pool offers. Indulge on your Puerto Rican Beach vacation with fine massage services in a tranquil relaxing setting, or in the privacy of your villa.
Come and discover a private paradise at Villa Montaña Beach Resort.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort Rooms
Villa Montaña Beach Resort offers 32 one, two or three bedroom villas and 37 hotel rooms. Each guest accommodation at our beach resort is spacious and artfully decorated in a traditional plantation style accented with local art and handcrafted furniture and tiles. Many Villas and Hotel rooms have verandas or patio with stunning views of the local ocean and countryside. They come equipped with air conditioning, television, telephone, and accommodate two adults. Several room sizes are optioned to guests, including Guest rooms, villa studio suites, villas, and family and friend villas. The Villa Montaña Beach Resort can accommodate any number of groups in it's spacious rooms.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort Restaurants & Bars
The Eclipse, at Villa Montana Beach Resort which has recently undergone a complete renovation, once again demonstrates its exquisite and unique taste. With furniture that hails from estate farms in Montana and Wyoming combined with contemporary retro-industrial pieces that produces a unique and vibrant dining experience. Antique silverware , silver water pitchers, along with a myriad of antique and unique accessories add the final touches.
You will be able to enjoy from a refreshing list of handcrafted cocktails prepared by our mixologists or select from our seven beer taps that offers an ever-changing selection of very cold craft beers.
If you are in another mood, meander thru our wine list which offers an extensive selection of wines by the glass. If you wish for more than one glass and not a full bottle, then choose a "quartino", or select from our wine special list which has some of the most hottest wines on the market at prices which will surprise. Want to try more than one? Ask for our Wine Flight Service.
Our outdoor wood fired pizza oven will tempt you with Neapolitan style pizzas and our eclectic menus will provide you with a sensory overload.
When creating the menus, Chef Jeremie's focus was to highlight the local farms, artisan producers that call the Northwest coast of Puerto Rico home. We source the ingredients used in these dishes from our local farmers and artisan makers where we believe some of the best product of the Island is showcased.
The Eclipse, a true dining destination........
"O" Restaurant at Villa Montana Beach Resort is a fusion of eclectic touches from different pars of Asia. Its sensual decoration with unique pieces from Sumatra, India, northern Africa along with baroque lamps, will sway all who enter "O" via its Indian Holy door.
Our food will transport you with its flavors and its essences to the furthest corners of the earth
Japanese, Thai, Northern African, Indian - with each tasted morsel you will be transported on a magical carpet.
Make your reservation. Come with your friends or loved one, and experience a dining experience like you have never had before.
In Villa dinning comes with options, including in-room service, and catered meals from the chef himself. While pre-stocked refrigerators in-villa is also a welcome option for many guests.
We are proud to embrace environmentally correct policies and maintain our own organic kitchen gardens at our Eco friendly Caribbean hideaway.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort Facilities
Choose from multiple local attractions and activities available just outside your verandah. A diverse menu of activities is available for families and groups, promoting education, discovery and adventure. Choose a trail ride up the beach, through the jungle, and to the cliffs at the very tip of Puerto Rico.
Further afield, adventures include cave exploring, whale watching, Stand-up paddle boarding, tropical forest hiking, fishing, biking and exploring museums among others. Beaches in Puerto Rico are world famous for surfing, kitesurf and windsurfing. Villa Montaña Beach Resort has its own bluehole dive site steps away from our beach, and world class scuba locations are just 12 miles away at Desecheo Island.
Villa Montaña Beach Resort offers a casual, free and easy atmosphere and open air lifestyle, offering ample space for families to spread out and play.
2 Synthetic Grass Tennis Courts
Relaxing Health and Spa Treatments
Fully equipped Gym
Complimentary Bikes and Tennis Racquets
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
Best For What:
How to get there:
"I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad" - George Bernard Shaw