The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Bar Gitano is one of the latest additions by celebrity Chef Roberto Treviño to San Juan, Puerto Rico's dynamic restaurant scene. Located in the chic Condado section of this vibrant city, Bar Gitano has quickly become the place to be and be seen.
The attractively rustic dinning room at Bar Gitano evokes feelings of being in an Old World Spanish Tapas Bar in the heart of Spain. The intimate setting is made up of small tables with comfortable seating. The bar area is also set to enjoy Tapas along with your favorite wine or other beverage. Speaking of wines, Bar Gitano boasts one of the best selections of wines in Puerto Rico. The friendly, knowledgeable, staff is more than willing to help you select a bottle that will be a perfect pairing with your Tapas or meal.
Both the lunch and dinner menus are focused on Tapas that are reasonably priced starting at $4.00. The choices are many, Chef Treviño as always has done an excellent job of fusing the flavors of Spain with his innovative use of spices and local ingredients. Being a Spanish themed restaurant, there are plenty of meat, chicken and seafood items on the menu as well many traditional paellas.
The restaurant gets very busy especially from Thursday night through the weekend so reservations are recommended. Arrive early enjoy some of Bar Gitano's signature sangria and mingle with guests in the outdoor seating area while you wait for your table.
If you are visiting San Juan Puerto Rico or already live in Puerto Rico, Bar Gitano is worth a visit for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Bar Gitano has valet parking available. Parking along Ashford Avenue can be difficult, a good choice would be to park at the Marriott diagonally across the street from Bar Gitano.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
Best For What:
- Alfresco Dining
- Live Music
- Lively Atmosphere
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert