The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Property Type: Guesthouse
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Newtons Manor Guest House offers an insight to the guests with a hospitality that's utterly Victorian in nature. It offers a great staying experience for the guests, providing homely environment at most economical charges. Newtons Manor is basically a paying guest accommodation where guests are welcomed as friends. Guests are entertained as family and should they wish can also dine with their hosts, as well as with any other guests who may be staying.
Newtons Manor Facilities
The facilities offered are Travel assistance, Car rental, Village safaris, Doctor on call, Currency exchange, Billiard table and Internet.
It provides fresh and delicious homemade breakfast and dinner at request.
Newtons Manor Accommodation
Newtons Manor Guest House Hotel offers luxuriously appointed air conditioned guestrooms. Rich wood furnishings combined with classic polished floors and heavy woven carpets create a stylish interior. Rooms highlight a strong sense of mood and intimacy; an ambience enhanced by the classic rich interior and muted lighting. The rooms' amenities include color TV, flowers, newspaper, writing desk, tea/coffee maker, and attached bath with hot & cold running water.
Newtons Manor Location
The guest house is 2kms from the Airport, 3kms from the Railway Station & 4kms from the Bus Stand.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
You might also like:
"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life" - Jack Kerouac