The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Appealing to the eye this multi-cuisine restaurant does stimulate the senses fully. The restaurant has a clubhouse ambiance with a covered restaurant and also an open area. For entertainment it offers a cultural evening every day. While enjoying the food you can also take pleasure in watching folk dances and puppet shows. So while the puppets steal your heart the eat stuff really leaves you craving for more.
Spice Court serves both Non-Vegetarian and Vegetarian Cuisines to its guests. For this there are separate kitchens to provide comfort to Vegetarian guests also. Among the top Cuisines available are Continental, Chinese and not to forget Indian. Activities like Puppet Shows, Churi (Indian Bangle) Shops, Chinese Fiesta etc keep the visitors hooked to the delight of eating food at the restaurant.
The Restaurants has seen many famous personalities dine here throughout its journey of exotic cuisines and gourmet delights.
Do not forget to ask for an authentic Rajasthan Thali !!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
- A Bit of Romance
- Lively Atmosphere
- Fine Dining
How to get there:
Achrol House is a famous Landmark. Getting there should not be a problem at all !
"I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad" - George Bernard Shaw