The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
It has three manufacturing units with relevant and necessary machinery and equipments to produce best QUALITY Products with strict QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM-one manufacturing unit for Wooden Products, one for Wrought Iron Products and other for Antique Reproduction Furniture.
It showcases the widest range of Indian wooden, iron furniture & handicraft products for your household and dwellings in both traditional Indian styles as well as latest European contemporary styles. Bringing to you the best and latest designs, artifacts and styles at very conducive prices, it mainly deal in Indian Wooden Furniture, Wrought Iron Furniture, Hand Painted Furniture, Old Reproduction Furniture, Ethnic Furniture, Bone Inlay & Mother of Pearl (MOP) Furniture, White Metal Furniture, Wrought Iron Wall Support Bracket, Garden Furniture & Accessories, Textiles etc. their Indian Ethnic Furniture is a wondrous example of the dynamism and depth of the country’s heritage.
Their furniture is made up of Sheesham, which is a hard wood.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
"People don't take trips - trips take people" - John Steinbeck