The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Sajjan Niwas Garden, Udaipur
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Also called the Rose Garden , or the Sajjan Niwas Garden , after Maharana Sajjan Singh , who built this garden.
Spread over 100 acres , this garden has an abundance of roses , of different varieties , arranged very tastefully all across the vastness of this peaceful yet attractive garden.
It also houses a small but well maintained Zoo , showcasing a number of animals and is a favourite among the locals who often come here to relax amid the greenery and the kids enjoy the famous MINI TRAIN ride that is made especially for the kids to enjoy a trip all across the park .
It also contains within its boundaries a well stocked library , called the Saraswati Bhawan Library . This library houses books related to history, archaeology, Indology and several manuscripts that date back to the early medieval period. Gulab Bagh also encompasses a museum, which was originally known as Victoria Hall Museum.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Children
You might also like:
"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote" - Michael Palin