The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Located in the outskirts of Oskjuhlid and overlooking the beautiful thermal beach Nautholsvik, Nautholl Bistro is a wonderful restaurant that is only a 5-minute drive away from downtown Reykjavik. The environment will make you feel like you've gone far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with a fantastic view over the woods and the shoreline. The beautifully furnished contemporary bistro will remind you where you are, at a first class restaurant in Reykjavik city.
Nautholl features modern Icelandic cuisine with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients, in-house production and casual atmosphere. Master chef Eythor Runarsson, a member of the Icelandic national culinary team, is the leader of the kitchen. He is a part of a new generation of Icelandic chefs, committed to sustainable cuisine. The menu at Nautholl consists of small dishes, soups, salads, bread, open sandwiches, main courses, deserts, cakes and sweets, and each category features a wide selection of delicacies.
It is ideal to sample the best of the sea while you are sitting by the window overlooking the ocean and watching the world go by. Try the fried salted cod (bacalao) with crispy potatoes, leek, spinach and tomato-date purée, or the garlic roasted langoustine with bread, butter and lemon. For those who are dying to try the famous Icelandic lamb, the grilled lamb loins with potato salad, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and horseradish-garlic mayonnaise is an excellent choice. For dessert you won't be disappointed by the French chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and fruits, but then again everything on the dessert menu sounds and tastes seriously delicious.
Nautholl offers a classy banquet hall for events and larger parties. Several set menus are available so that anyone should find it easy to cater their perfect party or event. They are open for brunch, lunch and dinner. Nautholl has earned its sterling reputation in Iceland and abroad for top quality food, outstanding service and excellent wines, and the surroundings are unlike anything else you will find in Reykjavik. All the critics highly recommend it, and so do we.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Business Travellers
- Off The Beaten Path
- A View To Die For
- Alfresco Dining
How to get there:
"The greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time" - Bill Bryson