Tulip Inn Copacabana
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Tulip Inn Copacabana
- Address: Avenida Atlantica, 2554, Copacabana
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Located near Copacabana Beach, The Tulip Inn Copacabana is close to many of the most popular attractions in the South Zone. Visitors can also head into downtown to explore, visit other beaches, travel to Sugar Loaf Mountain, or head to one of the shopping areas. The downtown area is only a short drive away, and the hotel is located near a subway station.
The Tulip Inn Copacabana offers guests views of the beach and the sea. The onsite restaurant provides both traditional Brazilian dishes, as well as International fare, and the onsite bar is a place where guests can socialize and have all of their favorite drinks. The hotel also boasts a fitness center and sauna.
Tulip Inn Copacabana Rooms
The 117 guestrooms (spread across 12 floors) located at The Tulip Inn Copacabana Rio provide guests with the modern conveniences they expect at a quality hotel in this 3 star category. The rooms which were last renovated in 2010 all include satellite television, mini bars, robes, hairdryers, and more.
Tulip Inn offers Standard Double Rooms and a number of more luxurious Deluxe Double Rooms and Suites. Deluxe and Suite accommodations provide an Ocean View.
Tulip Inn Copacabana Restaurants & Bars
The Branch Restaurant, Bar & Lounge combines the best of Brazilian and International cuisine with the best view of Rio, the Copacabana Beach.
Tulip Inn Copacabana Facilities
General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Elevator, Baggage Storage, Air Conditioning.
Activities - Sauna, Fitness Center.
Services - Room Service, Business Center, Laundry.
Internet - Wi-Fi (Fee) is available throughout hotel.
No parking available.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"Travel and change of pace impart new vigor to the mind" - Seneca