The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Barra Shopping, Av. das Américas 4666, Barra da Tijuca
- Phone: +55 (21) 2431-9566
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Striker Barra Bowling has twenty (20) bowling lanes, in a new and modern facility with extras to keep the entire family satisfied. Lanes are available to rent by the hour and can accommodate six people per lane. If you don’t have your bowling shoes – not to worry, shoes and balls are available to fit children and adults of all sizes.
Mom and Dad will be excited to learn that the Bowling Center also has a bar with exotic drinks and cold beer with both domestic and imported brands. The kids will find multiple soft drinks including soda and fruit juices.
Everyone will also enjoy the surprisingly full and varied menu at the Barra Bowling Restaurant. There is the normal “family friendly” Pizza and sandwiches along with typical snack items. However, you will also be able to enjoy salads and hot dishes including pasta, chicken and steak. When you are done with your main meal, make sure you save room for their desserts to make the day complete.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
You might also like:
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller