JK Plastic Surgery Center
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Cant make it to JK today? Use their online consultation service for a personalized consultation. JK has staff proficient in Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese ready to help you with anything you need.
JK Plastic Surgery Center was the first hospital or clinic to be certified to perform operations on foreign patients and in their 16 years they have not had a single medical accident. Their two motto's are "Beyond your imagination" and "safety is non-negotiable".
They have received several awards for their service excellence. In 20011 and 2012 'the Best Medical Institution for International Patients' from the Korean Ministry of Health for their achievements in the Plastic Surgery Field. Through their research in stem cell technology, JK is on the forefront of their industry. People from all over the world come to the JK Plastic Surgery Center in Gangnam, Seoul to experience what beyond your imagination surgery means to them.
JK Plastic Surgery Center operate an entire building and have everything in-house and their services stand out from many other surgery centers. They operate their own hotel and offer Rolls-Royce to Limousine Van airport pick up, and have in-house spa and an entire skin treatment floor to mention a few.
Doctor JK is one of the leading doctors in facial bone contouring and his team continue to excel and lead the way in the Korea's plastic medical field.
Also, patients can view a precise image of their post surgery appearance using the latest 3D virtual plastic surgery system.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- For Her
- For Him
How to get there:
Walk out Apgujeong station, Line3, exit 4 for about 200 meters. JK Plastic Surgery Center is on your right.
"If at some point you don't ask yourself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' then you're not doing it right" - Roland Gau