All travelers are required to pass through immigration clearance upon arrival in Singapore.
The granting of visit passes to visitors is determined by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for entry into Singapore:
1. A passport with at least six months validity.
2. Valid Singapore visa, if applicable. See "Countries requiring Visa" section, below.
3. Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore.
4. Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable).
5. In possession of entry necessities for their onward destinations, e.g., visas.
6. Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card.
7. Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate for travellers (more than 1 yr old) who, within the preceding six days, have
been in or have passed through any country endemic for yellow fever. See "Yellow Fever" section, below.
Countries requiring Visa
Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore:
Assessment Level I Countries: Apply for a Visa
|Georgia||People's Repubulic of China|
• Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity
• Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit
* Commonwealth of Independant States
Assessment Level II Countries: Apply for a Visa
Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates or Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries.
For entry into Singapore, a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for travellers (over one year of age) who, within the preceding six days, have been in or have passed through any country endemic for yellow fever. The International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever is considered valid ten days after vaccination. The certificate is valid for a period of ten years.
Countries endemic for yellow fever are as follows:
|Central African Republic||Chad||Colombia||Congo|
|Cote d'Ivoire||Congo||Ecuador||Equatorial Guinea|
|Sudan||Suriname||Togo||Trinidad & Tobago|
Just a few tips that we consider important so that your visit to Singapore will be off to a great start.
- Please remove your passport cover to facilitate immigration clearance.
- Do not carry goods for other people. If the goods are or contain dutiable, controlled or prohibited items, you will be held responsible.
- Under Singapore law, the penalty for the illegal importation of controlled drugs such as heroin or morphine is death.
- Under Singapore law, you are required to open, unpack and pack your baggage when the checkpoint officer wishes to conduct an examination of your baggage. This is to give you full control over the entire proceeding. You can determine the manner of the opening, unpacking and packing of your personal belongings. This would also prevent any unintentional damage to your baggage or belongings.
Malayan Water Monitor
Fort Canning Park Lion Statues
Universal Studios Resort World...
Family of Long-Tailed Macaque ...
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year" - Unknown