The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Property Type: Lodge
- Address: P.O. Box 23000, Dar es Salaam, Saadani National Park
+255 753 005442
+255 769 204159
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Kisampa is stunning and intimate lodge which also forms part of a wider conservation and community project. Situated close to the unique Coastal Saadani National Park in Eastern Tanzania, and a convenient distance from the city of Dar es Salaam, Kisampa Lodge is set in an area of untouched beauty on a remote hilltop overlooking the Coastal Plains and the Wami River.
With more on offer than your typical Game Drive, Kisampa Lodge is the perfect retreat for those seeking a Bush adventure like no other. Whether it be bird watching amongst the foliage, taking the chance to relax in the glorious sunshine, partake in a yoga or meditation class or canoe through the meandering Wami River, Kisampa has it all. The Safari experience here is more about intimacy and exploration than the seeking out the big five. This is an untamed and newly-established private conservation area where wildlife experiences are focused on the respect for natural habitat and the wildlife that live here.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Off The Beaten Path
How to get there:
Kisampa can be reached either by using air charter flight or by road. Charter flight takes approximately 30 minutes from Dar es Salaam Airport. Drive from Dar to southern side of Wami River takes approximately 2.5 hours. The final crossing of river to camp is done by canoe.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake" - Robert Louis Stevenson