The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
MamboViewPoint is an Eco Lodge which is situated on the Northern edge of the Usambara Mountains in Tanzania; close to the village Mambo, Lushoto. The lodge has breathtaking views, nice climate and clean air to make your stay peaceful and relaxing.
The food at this eco-friendly lodge is locally produced, solar energy is used to generate electricity and heat water. The lodge is also actively involved in projects that help sustain and restore the local environment. Surroundings are rich in walking trials, leading through bewildering rainforest, to caves and rock formations.
Activities such as hiking, visiting historical sites, mountain biking, walking in tropical forest, cultural visits, visiting natural healers and more are available from the Lodge.
MamboViewPoint Lodge Facilities
- Cottages and luxury tents, built on the top of the mountain
- Self-contained accommodation with privacy, toilet, shower and basin
- Large glass windows with stunning views from your bed and shower
- Possibilities for self-catering
- Conference and family rooms available
- Restaurant offering a nice mix of local and Western style food
- Special area for overlanders
- Solar lights
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
- Business Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
Best For What:
- Off The Beaten Path
How to get there:
"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Twain