MamboViewPoint is an Eco Lodge which is situated on the Northern edge of the Usambara Mountains in Tanzania; close to the village Mambo, Lushoto. The lodge has breathtaking views, nice climate and clean air to make your stay peaceful and relaxing.
The food at this eco-friendly lodge is locally produced, solar energy is used to generate electricity and heat water. The lodge is also actively involved in projects that help sustain and restore the local environment. Surroundings are rich in walking trials, leading through bewildering rainforest, to caves and rock formations.
Activities such as hiking, visiting historical sites, mountain biking, walking in tropical forest, cultural visits, visiting natural healers and more are available from the Lodge.
- Cottages and luxury tents, built on the top of the mountain
- Self-contained accommodation with privacy, toilet, shower and basin
- Large glass windows with stunning views from your bed and shower
- Possibilities for self-catering
- Conference and family rooms available
- Restaurant offering a nice mix of local and Western style food
- Special area for overlanders
- Solar lights
Added as favourite
It must have been good? Tell us why for your chance to win an iPad Air each month
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
How to get there:
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" - Lao Tzu