The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Address: Ohio street, P.O. Box 791, Dar Es Salaam
- Phone: +255 688 505 252
Fax:+255 22 2113981
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel offers you East African culture and tradition combined with international standards. It is the perfect base from which to discover some of the most impressive natural scenery and wildlife in the world.
At the hotel, you find a variety of local and international cuisine prepared by our experienced culinary experts. A variety of menus are available.
For those seeking an elegant and intimate dining experience, come and "Taste the Mediterranean" at our L'Oliveto Restaurant. Re-launched with a new pan-Mediterranean menu, L'Oliveto offers a mouthwatering array of dishes from Spain to Egypt to satisfy any palate.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
How to get there:
Centrally located in the heart of the business quarter of Tanzania’s historical city of Dar es Salaam and within walking distance of the major shopping areas of the city. 10 minutes by car (12 km) from Dar es Salaam International Airport. The ideal location to discover the fascinating city or as a starting point for trips to Zanzibar or for safaris to Mount Kilimanjaro, the Serengeti National Park or the Ngorongoro Crater.
"Once you step onto the road, and you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to" - J.R.R. Tolkien