The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: P.O. Box 90124, Plot 845, Sam Nujoma Road, Dar Es Salaam
+255 22 277 2443
+255 758 010 404
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Akomia Limited is an Online Travel Agency (OTA) offering innovative technology-driven online accommodation marketing and reservation services in the tourism and hospitality industry worldwide directly benefitting travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, businesses, consumers and other industry partners alike.
Akomia's core business is to facilitate hotel bookings for accommodation, conferences, seminars and other events.
They market accommodation and provide travellers and travel trade partners with fast and reliable bookings of hotel rooms and accommodation in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar.
Akomia connects hotels to the global sales channels. Register hotels with them and get maximum business for your hotel all year round.
They have in their database a list of hotels, their charges and the facilities that they offer. They are therefore a one-stop shop for people who want to get real value for their money.
Why Use Akomia?
• Wide choice of hotels and destinations in Tanzania.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
Best For What:
- The Local Experience
You might also like:
"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles" - Tim Cahill