The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Plot No 767/39, Suite No. 1, Samora Avenue, Dar Es Salaam
+255 685 680 533
+255 685 680 536
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Fastjet is currently flying from 3 international airports in Tanzania, schedules between Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Kilimanjaro and plans with many more to come across East Africa.
To Fastjet low-cost definitely does not mean low quality. Low-cost is the avoidance of extra frills, offering customers the cheapest possible fares as well as to pay-as-you travel extras. Passengers can now afford the flexibility to pay for additional services. The aim of Fastjet is to be open, honest, transparent and communicative to ensure that travel arrangements remain with the least amount of interruption.
Alongside having service orientated regional teams, trained to offer optimum levels of customer service and the aircrew, Fastjet have assembled an international management team with expertise in low-cost airline management, engineering and operational expertise.
Flights can be booked online, on a mobile phone, at one of our local travel agents or with one of regional sales offices.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are " - Edith Wharton