The Tanzanite Experience
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
There is reserved parking space for visitors to the museum in India Street. Parked vehicles may be surrounded by street vendors trying to sell curios. Be firm with them if you do not wish to buy anything and wait until you visit Shanga to purchase your curios to take home as souvenirs.
Experience the mystery and history of this amazing gemstone that is unique to Tanzania and 1,000 times rarer than diamonds.
With a museum in both Arusha and Dar Es Salaam, The Tanzanite Experience aims to create a greater awareness of how rare and precious tanzanite is through a visual and interactive tour. A product of TanzaniteOne Mining Ltd, visitors learn all about how tanzanite was created and discovered, how it is mined as well as the art of cutting and polishing this precious stone.
Alongside the museum visitors also have the opportunity to purchase tanzanite direct from the source, and all the tanzanite stones are fully certified by a gemologist from The Tanzanite Laboratory™.
In addition to the two museums, The Tanzanite Experience has a boutique shop at Arusha Coffee Lodge and also support the Shanga project with another shop at Shanga River House with a proportion of all the sales being donated to the project.
The Tanzanite Experience is proudly endorsed by the Tanzanite Foundation™, a non-profit industry supported organisation that is dedicated to protecting and promoting tanzanite from mine to market and ensuring an ethical mining practice.
Mon-Fri 08:00 – 17:00
Sat 09:00 – 13:00
Free of Charge
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- For Her
How to get there:
Our location can be found on Google Maps
How to get there:
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac