The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: P.O. Box 70045, Karume Road, Dar Es Salaam
- Phone: +255 754 051 417
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Wonder Workshops was established by a group of adult polio victims. With the support from local businesses and training from a local welding expert they were taught how to weld and, using recycled scrap metal, started very quickly to make all sorts of animals and boats which were sold locally.
Since it's inception the project has gone from strength to strength, employing a large number of disabled people who craft a large selection of recycled products. When visiting the workshop you will find the following handmade items:
* Recycled metal animals
* Recycled glass jewellery
* Candle stick holders
* Wooden toys
* Handmade paper products
* Fabric toys
Opening hours are from 8.30 to 18.00 on all weekdays and 10.00 to 18.00 on Saturday. So go along and enjoy shopping!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
From the city centre drive towards Namanga. At the junction on Ali Hassan Mwinyi at Protea Hotel, Oyster Bay turn right onto Haile Selassie Road. Continue on this road, pass St Peters Church on your left and make turn left into Karume Road just before the yellow TTCL office. TTCL should be on your right as you make the turn. Follow Karume Road until you come to a natural roundabout in the road. Keep right on the roundabout and just continue straight on Karume Road. Continue until the end of the road, they are the last plot on the right hand side, opposite Twiga Pub.
"If at some point you don't ask yourself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' then you're not doing it right" - Roland Gau