Playa Way Abroad
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
If you fancy a summer that you'll never forget, these guys offer the perfect opportunity to spend your summer in the sunshine on a fun, working holiday. Get your name down fast though as places are often booked up months in advance.
Fancy a working holiday in Tenerife this year? Forget going on holiday then trying to fix yourself up. Playa Way Abroad will help you live the dream - from getting you work to getting an apartment.
Imagine a life in the sun - beach by day, party by night, with a little fun work thrown in to pay the bills and meet new friends. There really is no reason to settle for just a week in the sun then a harsh return to reality. Make it an extended stay - you never know, you might just stay forever!
From the moment the Playa Way Abroad reps meet you at the airport, they're committed to sorting out everything you need for a fun time working in Tenerife.
Playa Way Abroad will help you get a job in Tenerife like working behind a bar, in a restaurant or telemarketing, to name but a few.
Playa Way Abroad will help set up a bank account in Tenerife so you can send and receive money and even save a little while you're here!
Playa Way Abroad will invite you to a beach welcome party where you'll meet others who have decided to live the dream the Playa Way!
Playa Way Abroad will give you one months' accommodation without bills, then if you want to stay on, they'll also help you find further accommodation, either sharing with new-found friends or on your own.
Playa Way Abroad will introduce you to the lively resort, show you the ropes, tell you where to go to pay local prices on food and drinks, not tourist prices.
Playa Way Abroad will hook you up with instant friends, people who have trodden the same path or like you, are about to embark on the best working holiday of their lives.
Playa Way Abroad will provide emergency help at hand 24/7 with experienced and knowledgeable reps so you, and your parents back home, know you'll always have someone to turn to no matter what you need.
Playa Way Abroad run working holidays in Tenerife between the end of March till the end of August, bringing 18-25 year olds in groups of 12-15 to the island every week.
Bar crawls, fancy dress, beach party's, meals out, pool party's and booze cruises are organised during the first few days so you can meet new friends, get to know the reps and the island and generally chill out before starting jobs in Tenerife.
So what are you waiting for? For more information or to request a brochure, fill out the enquiry form below and get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!
Click here to read in interview with a girl who lived the dream with Playa Way
Or if you want to chat to others who've already experienced working abroad the Playa Way, sign up for PlayaWorld.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert