United States Travel Guides & Information
The 'City of Angels', aka LA, is a mixture of palm lined beaches, Californian sunshine, world class shopping and dining and some of the best people watching on the planet. Hollywood's calling baby!
You may also think of one the most ubiquitous symbols of the al...
Daughters of Hawai'i Preserve Treasures of Hulihe'e and Queen E...
Malasadas: Homemade or Haute Cuisine, Always Delicious
Livin' It Up in the Land of Sunshine
Virtual Tour & Video Showcase
Everyone has an opinion on the USA.
A main player on the world stage, the United States is constantly under the global media spotlight. Whatever your stance, you cannot deny that this North American nation has a lot to offer in terms of diversity; from the creaking depths of the Grand Canyon to the towering heights of Manhattan’s Empire State Building, the luscious tropical forests of Hawaii to the chiselled faces of Mount Rushmore, all fifty states are scattered with gasp-worthy natural wonders and impressive man-made marvels.
The unrivalled entertainment capital of the world, the USA is bursting with theme parks, sports venues, and theatres. The turquoise waves of surf capital California and ski resorts of the snow-cloaked Rocky Mountains in Colorado provide ample excuses for adrenalin junkies to explore, whilst the palm-lined beaches of laid-back Miami and sweeping pastures of the Oklahoma prairies offer true relaxation.
This is a country the world loves to watch; why not get up close and discover the USA for yourself?
Did you know
- Miami is the only major US city to have been founded by a woman, Julia Tuttle.
- Both the highest and lowest points in the US are in the state of California, located only 136km from each other. The topmost point of Mount Witney has an elevation of 14,505ft, whereas Badwater in Death Valley is 282ft below sea level.
- The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco features enough steel wire to circle the Earth’s equator 3.5 times.
- At any one time about 150 productions are filmed everyday on the streets on LA.
- Receiving more than 50 million visitors a year, Orlando, is home to some of the world’s best theme parks, including the Walt Disney World Resort.
Destinations in United States
"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Twain