Taylorwood Nudist Resort
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
A great place to relax and unwind, Taylorwood Resort offers many activities you can enjoy in the nude. If going au naturale is on your Whitsundays itinerary, visit this charming and private resort located in the tropical Whitsunday's. The resort is privately owned and operated by Rogin and Linda Taylor who are respected members of the community. With keen attention to the upkeep of cabins as well as landscaping of the resort, the Taylors are part of the woofers programme, and offer great job and volunteer opportunities to travellers.
Offering private walks, pools and ample space for a relaxing holiday with nature, Taylorwood Resort is a secluded 20-acre establishment amidst the Conway Ranges. At the Taylorwood Resort, you can enjoy a relaxed holiday with personal attention and friendly services from the resort staff. Promising a great holiday experience with like minded people, Taylorwood offers a rejuvenating nude vacation in the Whitsunday's region. The resort is perfect for naturist lovers as activities around the pool in a clothes-free setting. Whether you want to make new friends, spend a romantic day with your partner or simply kick back with a book, naturist holidays in Taylorwood are completely private and secure. As the resort requires advance bookings, you will feel comfortable among a small group of people looking forward to enjoying a naturist vacation.
Tourists visiting the resort usually comprise of honeymooning couples and retirees. If you visit Taylorwood on New Year's Eve, you can participate in special events like body painting at the resort. Alternatively, the resort also offers uninterrupted relaxation at its pools and nature trails.
Located close to towns like Cannonvale and Proserpine, Taylorwood is just a short drive away. You can enjoy discount shopping at the numerous supermarkets in the region or join the resort staff for short day trips around town. If you are looking forward to visiting the beach, you can enjoy exciting activities, starting at Shute Harbour and Airlie Beach. The resort will help you plan a suitable itinerary and even arrange for bookings Accommodation and onsite facilities
Taylorwood Nudist Resort offers comfortable accommodation at modest prices. The resort has four self contained cabins, ensuring complete privacy. These cosy cabins are inclusive of refrigerators, bed linen, limited cooking facilities and round the clock beverages. The resort offers free tea, coffee, milk and sugar throughout the day. Visitors at the Taylorwood Resort are requested to bring their own towels, food, and other essentials as the resort does not provide onsite catering and dining facilities. The powered sites include pool table and gas BBQs for a day of relaxation au naturale style. The resort also offers storage facilities for boats, campers, trucks, trailers and caravans for unbelievably low prices.
The resort offers accommodation for adult couples only and does not cater to single men, children and pets. Accommodation at the resort can be acquired through prior booking only. Taylorwood Resort is open throughout the year. For more information, please feel free to click on the link to their website.
Honeymooners and Couples ( no children or single men )
Taylorwood Nudist Resort Accommodation
accommodation at modest prices. The resort has four self contained cabins, ensuring complete privacy. These cosy cabins are inclusive of refrigerators, bed linen, limited cooking facilities and round the clock beverages. The resort offers free tea, coffee, milk and sugar throughout the day. Visitors at the Taylorwood Resort are requested to bring their own towels, food, and other essentials as the resort does not provide onsite catering and dining facilities. The powered sites include pool table and gas BBQs for a day of relaxation au naturale style.
Self Contained Cabins
All bed linen tea, coffee, sugar. Limited cooking facilities.
No towels are provided in the cabins: $65.00 per night.
Free tea, coffee, and sugar. Gas BBQ and Pool table use: $20.00 per day
Long term. $100.00 per week
Taylorwood Nudist Resort Location
Postal Address: Taylorwood Conway Beach Rd Conway 4800
Located close to towns like Cannonvale and Proserpine
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Gay & Lesbian
How to get there:
Just north of Proserpine, follow the signs to Whitsundays, Airlie Beach and Shute Harbour, travel for 6 kilometers, then turn right on the Conway Beach / Wilson Beach Road and travel for 6.5 kilometers.You can't miss the 3 metre wide sign on your right just pass Orchid
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters