The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
On 2nd August, Cliff Richard will be signing boxes of his Algarve wine, Vida Nova at Intermarche, from 11 am to 1pm. A huge crowd is expected, get there early to meet Sir Cliff Richard at Intermarche
Intermarché is an international supermarket chain with branches across the Algarve, from the Spanish border to the Western Algarve. Stocking both national and international products you can find pretty much everything you could want at one of their shops.
For over 10 years the Intermarché at Lagoa, near to the resort of Carvoeiro, has been supplying its customers with a great variety of fresh produce. Here you can find locally sourced fruit and vegetables. There is a fresh fish section, including live shellfish and crabs and a butchers counter where you can find the best cuts for a great summer BBQ. There is a deli section with a huge selection of cheeses, both international and Portuguese, as well as cooked meats, rotisserie and hot meals for take-away.
Special mention for the wine cellar - a huge array of local algarve, portuguese and international wines at very competitive prices.
If you are looking for a taste of home, whether you're on holidays or are an expat living in portugal, then at Intermarché you can find imported products such as baked beans, custard, and lots of different sauces and condiments. There is British bread, bacon and sausages. And at Christmas time you can even find Mince Pies! The drinks section is well stocked with a good range of wines - local, national and international.
Intermarché is not just about food. If you have forgotten to pack an adapter, you should find what you need at the electrical section, there is kitchenware and utensils, as well as toys and clothing.
There is plenty of free parking for customers and within the Intermarché branch there is a very reasonable snack bar that has free Wi-Fi access for customers. There are several smaller shops within the Intermarché complex - a newsagents, a dry cleaners, a florist, hairdressers, Phone House and also an ATM.
Intermarche recently opened a new branch in Monchique
InterMarche is the official sponsor for 24 Kitchen with Jamie Oliver.
Check the latest InterMarche offers here .
Intermarché is open daily from 8:30 am to 9pm.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Families With Teenagers
How to get there:
How to get there:
"The greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time" - Bill Bryson