The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Great value fashion clothes for him and her.
- Address: C.C. Gran Via - C/ Jose Garcia Selles, 2, Alicante City, 03015
- Phone: 965 253 131
Whether you are looking for casual or formal clothes, beach clothes for your holiday in the Alicante region, fashionable clothes, party dresses, clothes for men, women or children, you will find it all under one roof at Primark.
You will even find matching accessories and bags to go with your new Primark outfit.
Primark has three stores in the Alicante region.
The newest is in Alicante itself in the Gran Via shopping centre. It is open from 10am to 10pm Mondays to Saturday.
Another store is in Centro Comercial L'Aljub, C/ Jacarilla, 7, Elche.
The third is further south at C.C. La Zenia Boulevard, Calle Jade s/n, Orihuela.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Children
- For Him
- For Her
How to get there:
Primark, Gran Via shopping centre, Alicante: Is just off the N332 main road along the Gran Via. Primark, Centro Comercial L'Aljub, C/ Jacarilla, 7, Elche. Just off the N340. Primark, Centro.Comericla La Zenia Boulevard, Calle Jade s/n, Orihuela. Alongside the Autovia Alicante Cartagena
"A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi