The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: 500 Osprey Lane, Box 250, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The Wickaninnish Inn is located in Tofino on the west coast of Vancouver Island. This rustic yet elegant modern resort was founded 1996, drawing on the natural appeal of this wild, rugged and untamed destination. Just steps from Chesterman Beach, the Wickaninnish Inn is perfectly situated to experience winter storm watching or as a summer’s getaway to enjoy hot days cooled by ocean breezes of the Pacific Rim. Recently it was voted the ‘2010 Most Excellent Romantic Hideaway’ by Condé Nast Johansens. The Wickaninnish Inn is also a member of the Relais & Chateaux prestigious association. The Wickaninnish Inn is pet-friendly, and all guest rooms and suites, balconies, and public areas are smoke-free.
Wickaninnish Inn Rooms
This hotel features deluxe and premier guest rooms, and luxurious suites. All accommodation offer views of the ocean and Chesterman Beach with floor-to-ceiling windows. The Deluxe Rooms feature king or double queen beds, fireplace, balcony and either a double or single-sized soaker tub. There are three corner Premier Rooms presenting two-directional south and west ocean views. These guest rooms feature kind beds, double soaker bathtub, fireplace and balcony. The Frank Island Suite measures 850 sq ft and features a one-bedroom with king bed, large bathroom, two fireplaces, cozy living room area with double sofabed, and private balcony. The Beachcomber Suites also measures at 850 sq ft and offers ocean views framed by surrounding natural forest. These suites feature a queen bed, generous bathroom with two sinks, double soaker tub, freestanding shower, private balcony and wet bar. The Chesterman Beach Loft is a 1,110 sq ft split-level suite featuring a king bed and spacious bathroom on the upper level. The lower level features a gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room with queen convertible sofa bed, and half bathroom. The Canopy Suite measures 900 sq ft and offers panoramic ocean views. This suite features king bed with canopy, living room area, wet bar, fireplace, spacious private balcony and bathroom with side-by-side double soaker bathtub and large multi-jet shower. Connecting rooms are available for some suites.
Wickaninnish Inn Restaurants & Bars
The Pointe Restaurant at the Inn features 240 degrees of ocean views and provides a Pacific Northwest cuisine menu with daily brunch and dinner. The Driftwood Lounge situated on the beach level offers light meals for breakfast or afternoon, speciality coffees, fruit smoothies and house-baked breads made daily.
Wickaninnish Inn Facilities
The Ancient Cedars Spa offers relaxation and rejuvenation treatments and features à la carte treatments or as part of the Tofino accommodation package at the Inn. The Inn offers a complimentary leisurely and informative Saturday morning nature hike through the rainforest and the beach led by a local naturalist from Long Beach Nature Tours. Wedding and special event services are available with meeting room facilities featuring one larger multipurpose conference room, and one self-contained boardroom, designed to accommodate a variety of meeting requirements. Additional services and facilities are provided with the Lookout Library with historic artifacts, DVD library, and a computer terminal. The Pet Shower Station features a shower wand and fluffy towels for four-legged guests.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Twain