The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Property Type: Lodge
- Address: 152-154 Seventh Street, Voëlklip, Hermanus
- Phone: +27 (0)28 314 1736
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Milkwood Lodge is nestled near a grove of Milkwood trees in Hermanus at the edge of a fynbos paradise. It is a traveller’s oasis. It is situated away from the hustle and bustle of Hermanus town, in a quieter residential area. Milkwood feels like a home away from home.
Milkwood Lodge is only 300 metres from Voëlklip and the famous “Blue Flag” Grotto Beach and sea front cliff path with stunning views across Walker Bay .. Milkwood is close to the golf course and the two main swimming beaches . Milkwood Lodge is located in Hermanus near Grotto Bay.
Milkwood Lodge offers so much. The rooms are big and tastefully decorated. Under certain conditions they will take children under 12. Many of the guest houses in Hermanus will not. They have a variety of accommodation options. There are Bed and Breakfast options and there are self catering options as well.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life" - Jack Kerouac