Cuna Del Angel
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Exquisite comfort, great food, friendly service and easy to get to. Treat yourself to a stay at Cuna Del Angel - you will not be disappointed.
Cuna del Angel (Angel's cradle) is the result of careful planning and research of the best way to create an exclusive and cozy boutique hotel amidst the surroundings of exuberant tropical jungle forest, in the lobby of the Earth's most ecologically diverse area. Cuna del Angel is the realized dream of Tom, a German from Munich, who came to this land and instantly fell in love with its tropical surroundings and the relaxed way of living.
Astonishing views, all along the South Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, are the red carpet that leads the way to this intimate and warm construction in Colonial and Native Costa Rica's style; a celebration of the encounter of cultures, where the best of both worlds meet, keeping the glamour and elegance of a modern and civilized world, and evoking the spiritual world of the indigenous cultures that inhabited our small yet rich country.
The restaurant is excellent and well known among the local residents, who often fill it's tables because of the chef's attention to all details. Any cuisine choice you make, along with a selection from their wine list makes for a wonderful evening in the serene atmosphere.
The Spa is there to pamper you while you enjoy your time in this amazing little hotel on the shores of the South Pacific.
Please see the following link for all of the wedding services we offer: http://www.cunadelangel.com/weddings.html
Cuna Del Angel Rooms
Cuna del Angel features 25 no smoking rooms, all named after angels.
Cuna Del Angel Restaurants & Bars
The Palapa Restaurant is the center of the hotel. The dining area's design was based on the "Boruca" traditional ceremonial dwelling and is simply stunning. The chef of the restaurant specializes in International Cuisine, has a great selection of wine, and creates exquisite deserts.
Cuna Del Angel Facilities
Spa and Massage Center, Swimming Pool, Sunning Deck,
Boutique Center, Restaurante and Bar.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Business Travellers
How to get there:
Cuna Del Angel is located 9km/ 4.5 miles south of Dominical Beach on the South Pacific.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson